Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Casual Saturday



I have a life that I am content with. I don’t do much but everything I do is purposeful and well thought out. I may not go and shake my ass every weekend nor drink excessively but thats not me. I like staying in the house cleaning and cooking for my two men. Or just lounging reading a book. Does that make me dull? Politics excite me, a new exciting book excites me, my son makes me smile my husband makes me feel special. I find that I lose friends because I don’t enjoy going out or because Im too busy with my home-life but thats what’s important to me. Not passing judgement of any kind but just clearing my mind. I feel myself evolving. My life is so much more complex than it looks standing outside my door. If ever you could step in and take a tour you would be surprised…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts