Saturday, November 5, 2011

1L....I am not about that life!

My very first semester doing what I always knew I would...becoming an attorney. Six years old with the dream of being an attorney who does hair on the side, now twenty years later, my dreams are attainable. I began a little over two months ago, I began confused and excited. Now I understand more and much more comfortable but so overwhelmed. My schedule is non existent just like my social life. Juggling my son, husband, school work, and the different organizations I am involved in, has been nothing short of time consuming. It is not a matter of law school being hard, it just requires hard work. Keeping up with readings, outlines and my schedule of things to get done has made my life so much less appeasing. 


But with all that said, I am even more excited to have start this journey and so much closer to living my dream! 


Goodnight until I find another free Saturday night to blog......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts