Sunday, January 8, 2012

No litigation for me

So I am sitting here trying to draft up a closing argument for a Mock Trial I am involved in. Then it hits me...


I am not cut out to be a litigation attorney. Yes I love to write and I can be a bit dramatic at times but to sit here and write a performance, I just cannot do it.


I feel that I should have went to acting school before law school. I don't know what to say, how to say it and how to prevent myself from stuttering and babbling like an idiot. The verdict is still out but as of right now, no litigation for me.


HELP!




So a friend sent me a link to a leadership building group and I think I just may take a look. I want to be confident when I speak because I am confident when I write. Thanks for the link Louise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts