Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Never will I fall......

Some people attack your integrity, try to pull you down, diminish your character. I have really felt the weight of negative energy swirling around me and instead of folding I continue to stand firm. 


People's opinions of me does not move me. It will not deter me from my path. It has only opened my eyes further. I regret allowing it inside my head. 


I wanted to give up. I felt defeated. It only lasted briefly. 


This is not me. I don't trip over obstacles I run around them. Never again will I allow the poison of disdain, anger, negativity, and ignorance seep inside my soul. 


I have grown from this experience and emerged a lot stronger and wiser. 


Thank you for giving me that push. It is all I needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts